What is PocketBeagle?
PocketBeagle is an ultra-tiny-yet-complete open-source USB-key-fob computer. PocketBeagle features an incredible low cost, slick design and simple usage, making PocketBeagle the ideal development board for beginners and professionals alike.
Processor: Octavo Systems OSD3358 1GHz ARM® Cortex-A8
- 512MB DDR3 RAM integrated
- Integrated power management
- 2×32-bit 200-MHz programmable real-time units (PRUs)
- ARM Cortex-M3
Summary of Key Features
- Low cost Linux computer with tremendous expansibility
- Opportunity to learn many programming aspects from educators on-line
- Openness and flexibility tear-down limits on your imagination
Summary of Technical Specifications
- Based on new Octavo Systems OSD3358-SM 21mm x 21mm system-in-package that includes 512MB DDR3 RAM, 1-GHz ARM Cortex-A8 CPU, 2x 200-MHz PRUs, ARM Cortex-M3, 3D accelerator, power/battery management and EEPROM
- 72 expansion pin headers with power and battery I/Os, high-speed USB, 8 analog inputs, 44 digital I/Os and numerous digital interface peripherals
- microUSB host/client and microSD connectors
Last updated by jkridner.wordpress.com on Wed Nov 08 2017 00:33:31 GMT-0000 (UTC).