Easy. Affordable. Connected. Open.
What is BeaglePlay®?
Linux computing made simple and fun with 1,000s of available off-the-shelf sensors, actuators, indicators and connectivity options over mikroBUS, Grove, and QWIIC connections, a TI Sitara AM625 system-on-chip with 1.4GHz quad-core Arm Cortex-A53, PRU and M4 microcontrollers, Gigabit Ethernet, full-size HDMI, USB, 5GHz, 2.4GHz and sub-1GHz wireless, and single-pair Ethernet with power-over-data-line. Camera and touchscreen display ribbon-cable connectors also included.
No breadboarding expertise needed to expand this system, just connect, power, and leverage the massive ecosystem of Linux drivers. Want a remote sensor? Utilize BeagleConnect® technology over the sub-1GHz IEEE 802.15.4 wireless network to a BeagleConnect® Freedom up to 1km away.
Processor: Texas Instruments AM625
Board Feature Highlights
- Small 8cm x 8cm form-factor
- 2GB RAM and 16GB on-board eMMC flash with high-speed interface
- USB type-C for power and data and USB type-A host
- Gigabit Ethernet, Single-pair Ethernet with PoDL
- Integrated 2.4GHz and 5GHz WiFi
- 2.4GHz and Sub-GHz programmable wireless MCU, integrated IEEE802.15.4 drivers/firmware
- Full-size HDMI, OLDI, 4-lane CSI
- Expansion via mikroBUS, Grove, QWIIC
- Zero-download out-of-box software experience with Debian GNU/Linux