Learning BeagleBone is a introduction to the BeagleBone series of low cost dev boards written by the founder of HY Research. It guides the reader from unboxing their BeagleBone all the way to getting a first project with a user interface. It also covers some of the common problems, issues, and interests for BeagleBone users. A selection of topics, no particular order:
- Overview of the BeagleBoard and BeagleBones
- Useful BeagleBone accessories
- Software installation
- First project exercise using the LEDs
- Network based UI
- Issues and considerations for connecting the BeagleBone to the outside world.
- Hardware interfacing considerations
- Board recovery and diagnostics.
Did you replicate this project? Share it!I made one
Love this project? Think it could be improved? Tell us what you think!