- - 6 stepper motors (2.5A DRV8825) (X, Y, Z, Ext1, Ext2, Ext3)
- - 5 high power MOSFETs (PWM controlled) for 3 extruders,1 HPB and 1 Room. (12..36V)
- - 3 medium power MOSFETs (PWM controlled) for up to 3 fans/LED strips. (12V)
- - 1 RGB full PWM low power LED output (12v)
- - 3 analog input ports for thermistors. noise-filtered inputs and option for shielding
- - 3 Thermocouple inputs for higher temperatures and finer temperature controll.
- - 6 inputs for end stops (X, Y, Z).
- - Programmable current limits on steppers motor drivers (SMD). No need to manually adjust a pot meter.
- - Microstepping individually programmable for each SMD from 1 to 32.
- - All steppers are controlled by the Programmable Realtime Unit (PRU) for hard real time operation.
- - Seperate Power input for 12v, 12-36v steppers and 12-36v Mosfets with auxillary power in for extra drive!
- - Comptabile with BeagleBone Black.
- - Open source hardware and software.
- - Software written in Python for maintainability and hackability.
- - Now includes an onboard USB2.0 4-port Hub.
Did you replicate this project? Share it!I made one
Love this project? Think it could be improved? Tell us what you think!