The goal of this project is to utilize the beagleboard as a low cost platform for webcam video feeds. Server capability:
- Broadcast webcam feeds for directly connected USB webcams
- Relay webcam feeds from other servers, typically connected over wi-fi
- Decimate MJPEG streams to match bandwidth limits
- Monitor and control streams via HTTP
- Advertise HTTP services locally via Zeroconf
The beagleboard will require a functional Linux gspca driver for all USB webcams in use as well as USB wi-fi for remote service. Linux Zeroconf service must also be included.