The goal of this project is to utilize the beagleboard as a low cost platform for webcam video feeds. Server capability:
- Broadcast webcam feeds for directly connected USB webcams
- Relay webcam feeds from other servers, typically connected over wi-fi
- Decimate MJPEG streams to match bandwidth limits
- Monitor and control streams via HTTP
- Advertise HTTP services locally via Zeroconf
The beagleboard will require a functional Linux gspca driver for all USB webcams in use as well as USB wi-fi for remote service. Linux Zeroconf service must also be included.
Did you replicate this project? Share it!I made one
Love this project? Think it could be improved? Tell us what you think!