The Trainer board is a expansion / breakout board for the BeagleBoard that provides the following interfaces:
* I2C interface (level translated to 3.3V or 5V)
* SPI interface (level translated to 3.3V)
* multiple GPIO's (level translated to 3.3V)
* standard 0.1" x 0.1" prototyping area
* Arduino compatible ATmega328 processor (user selected jumper to run at 3.3V or 5V)
* ATmega328 processor can run SparkFun's SerIO serial command software
* BeagleBoard can communicate to the ATmega328 processor via its second serial port
* BeagleBoard can control the power to the ATmega328 processor
The Trainer board attaches to the BeagleBoard via the expansion connector. The board connects to the back of the BeagleBoard and is the same physical size: 3.1" x 3.0".
Contact = email@example.com
Did you replicate this project? Share it!I made one
Love this project? Think it could be improved? Tell us what you think!