Right now I'm working on making a "mini developing bench" for the beaglebone. I'm gonna use it to develop software and beggin coding as fast as possible without the need of ssh communication, USB connection directly to your PC, VNC remote desktop, etc...
I have being gathering some electronic scrap and other stuff for the project:
- A mini hp 2133 with a overheated video chip. I'm reusing the LCD display
- USB WIFI adapter with a Chipset: Realtek RTL8188CUS
- USB-AUDD 3D Audio Sound Card Adapter
- 3.7V Lithium battery(I choose a 18650 3000mAh model from dx.com)
- Some spare wires and electrical tape
- A beaglebone black of course ;)