Visit the BeagleSNES project page at http://beaglesnes.org/
The latest version of BeagleSNES is version 0.6.
- BeagleSNES microSD card image (uncompressed image will fit on a 4 GB SD card)
NOTE: The username for this system is "ubuntu", and the password is "temppwd".
If you are more interested in the individual pieces of BeagleSNES (i.e. you have your own Linux system installed on an microSD card and you want to add BeagleSNES to it), then you'll need the source for the emulator and GUI (and maybe the kernel and bootloader, as well). Download these if you want to take a look at the code without having to go through the hassle of downloading and mounting the SD image to get to everything.
- BeagleSNES kernel source for BeagleBoard-xM (a patched Linux kernel, v3.7.10)
- BeagleSNES kernel source for BeagleBone Black (a patched Linux kernel, v3.8.13)
- BeagleSNES bootloader source (a patched U-Boot, v2014.01)
- BeagleSNES GUI/Emulator Source (custom GUI code and SNES9X-SDL, v1.53)
- BeagleSNES GUI/Emulator file system image (the resources, configuration files, and launch script for BeagleSNES that live within the main filesystem image)
Did you replicate this project? Share it!I made one
Love this project? Think it could be improved? Tell us what you think!