libbulldog provides a Java API for the Beaglebone Black including the following features:
- Designed for platform independence
- Memory Mapping in Java
- Memory mapped GPIO (toggle speed ~1.8MHz iirc)
- Event driven IO and Interrupts via epoll
- All PWMs simultaneously usable
- I2C fully accessible via Java
- UARTs fully accessible via Java
- SPI working, although you will have to roll your own chip selects
- ADC is mostly working but has got some flaws
- Some devices readily supported (e.g. HD44780 LCD)
- Extensive Servo API with eased movements
- and more ...
Did you replicate this project? Share it!I made one
Love this project? Think it could be improved? Tell us what you think!