From Adafruit site:DESCRIPTION
Now that you have your BeagleBone Black it's a good idea to protect it. And while our inexpensive practical acrylic case is great for showing off your BBB, you might want an enclosure that's a bit more luxurious. Luckily, there's the BBB Case - Silver with Crystal Top - by anidées.
This case comes in two piece construction, base and cover, with a silver aluminum finish. The aluminum case is materialized in an aircraft grade of AL alloy A606 made by CNC milling. There's access to all inputs and outputs so you can easily build out your BBB with accessories.
As a bonus, each case also comes with:
- Noisy-absorbing feet (HAFELE from Germany), UV resistant
- On/Off switch MicroUSB Cable
- 4x Screws for securing your Pi into the case with no rattling
- 2x Wood screws for wall mounting
Note: BeagleBone not included!TECHNICAL DETAILS
- Assembled Dimensions: 91mm x 67mm x 31mm / 3.6" x 2.6" x 1.2"
Did you replicate this project? Share it!I made one
Love this project? Think it could be improved? Tell us what you think!