SanCloud BeagleBone Enhanced
What is SanCloud BeagleBone Enhanced?
SanCloud BeagleBone Enhanced is a joint effort by BeagleBoard.org and SanCloud. It is based on the open-source hardware design of BeagleBone Black with upgraded Ethernet speed (gigabit), RAM (gigabyte), a USB hub, built-in sensors and a WiFi/Bluetooth option.
Processor: AM335x 1GHz ARM® Cortex-A8
- 1GB DDR3 RAM
- 4GB 8-bit eMMC on-board flash storage
- 3D graphics accelerator
- NEON floating-point accelerator
- 2x PRU 32-bit microcontrollers
- USB client for power & communications
- 4x USB host
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 2x 46 pin headers
- Cloud9 IDE on Node.js w/ BoneScript library
- plus much more