Arrow BeagleBone Black Industrial
Please see Arrow's BeagleBone Black Industrial page.
What is Arrow BeagleBone Black Industrial?
Arrow BeagleBone Black Industrial (ABBBI) is a joint effort by BeagleBoard.org and Arrow. It is based on the open-source hardware design of BeagleBone Black and developed into this differentiated version. The ABBBI has support for an industrial temperature range of -40C to +85C.
Processor: AM335x 1GHz ARM® Cortex-A8
- 512MB DDR3 RAM
- 4GB 8-bit eMMC on-board flash storage
- 3D graphics accelerator
- NEON floating-point accelerator
- 2x PRU 32-bit microcontrollers
- USB client for power & communications
- USB host
- 2x 46 pin headers
- Cloud9 IDE on Node.js w/ BoneScript library
- plus much more