||A device which will assist a traveller/tourist giving them mobile computing power and the following features:
1) A Compact HMD (Head mountable device) instead of the conventional projector (Problem of Projection Surface while on the move)
2) Use of standard cam for Image processing i.e recognising simple hand gestures to interact with the GUI seen in the HMD
3) Scanning of images (street name plates/hotel names/landmarks/book titles as indicated by user) to provide useful feedback data(directions/reviews/record videos/take pictures/information)
4) Mode for Speech2text and text2speech conversion for inter-language communication.
1) V-NAV: Virtual Navigator - Streaming Google Street View data according to your current location
2) ULA: Universal Language Assistant: Scan any text by positioning your fingers and the the scanned text is translated to your default language.
3) Say goodbye to the camera/ cell phone/tourguide/maps. Good platform for further expansion to include newer features.
4) Virtual Reality Mapping to the Real World: Overlay of relevant information on the on the HMD.
Contact: sisilmet2000 at gmail dot com , dhairyadand at gmail dot com , rajrambhia at yahoo dot co dot in