How to Enter
On 1/7/13, a completed entries page will go live listing all the submitted entries that meet the minimum requirements.
A judging panel led by Jason Kridner, Gerald Coley and others from TI and CircuitCo will decide the three cape winners.
Google +1, Facebook Likes and tweets can show real-time support for designs during the judging period, so get everyone you know to +1, Like & tweet your design!
Three (3) winning designs:
A weekly trivia contest will be posted here, winner will be
randomly selected from all correct entries and will receive
one of the following prizes:
View the weekly trivia contest winners along with the questions & answers: http://beagleboard.org/capecontest/winners
- You must be 18 years or older.
- Entries must have a minimum of a schematic capture and bill of materials hosted on file sharing site (ex: Google Drive, Github).
- The BOM cost cannot exceed $60.
- A video of your design uploaded to YouTube.
- Entries remain the property of the submitter with rights to manufacture and sell granted to CircuitCo.
- Sponsor employees and immediate family are not eligible.
- Winners will be notified by email of their winning entry.
- The top three winners will be announced on BeagleBoard.org and through other media outlets.
- Teams can enter, but each team should designate only one representative per entry who receives that prize should that team win.
For full Contest Guidelines, visit BeagleBone Cape Contest Official Rules