The theme of today's show is "Super Jumbo" and your hosts are Jason Kridner, Gerald Coley and Jeffery Osier-Mixon.
To provide questions or suggestions:
- Call +1-713-234-0535 or
- visit the BeagleCast suggestions form
- FFmpeg fork becomes libav
- Clojure on The Beagleboard -- What is a closure vs. what is Clojure?
- The 2.6.38 kernel is out
- What Is CLFS? - File System - Check!
- OpenEmbedded at CeBIT 2011 -- Should we still be excited about CES and CeBIT?
- Face chasing BeagleBoard-based robot using a Kinect
- How to build QT Framework 4.7.2 and OpenCV 2.2 for Beagleboard-xM -- How to build sample program for capturing image from camera (OpenCV and Qt)
- SPI with Trainer-xM
- Running CyanogenMod on BeagleBoard -- What is CyanogenMod? -- What is Rowboat?
- NEWS IGEPv2 goes Open Hardware
- Open Hardware Summit date announced for 2011? -- Looking for votes on a logo
- Beagleboard: Power usage (current draw) for certain scenarios
- GSoC Update -- BeagleBoard.org not a mentoring organization this year -- Still looking for mentors to volunteer to mentor in other projects -- Considering a smaller scale BeagleBoard Summer of Code
- Always Innovating Announcement...Super Jumbo Beagle Buffet!
- Khasim Syed Mohammed will be on next week to discuss the Android Rowboat project