The theme of today’s show is “Super Jumbo” and your hosts are Jason Kridner, Gerald Coley and Jeffery Osier-Mixon.
To provide questions or suggestions:
- Call +1-713-234-0535 or
- visit the BeagleCast suggestions form
Links to the recordings
From the RSS feed
- FFmpeg fork becomes libav
- Clojure on The Beagleboard — What is a closure vs. what is Clojure?
- The 2.6.38 kernel is out
- What Is CLFS? – File System – Check!
- OpenEmbedded at CeBIT 2011 — Should we still be excited about CES and CeBIT?
- Face chasing BeagleBoard-based robot using a Kinect
- How to build QT Framework 4.7.2 and OpenCV 2.2 for Beagleboard-xM — How to build sample program for capturing image from camera (OpenCV and Qt)
- SPI with Trainer-xM
- Running CyanogenMod on BeagleBoard — What is CyanogenMod? — What is Rowboat?
- NEWS IGEPv2 goes Open Hardware
- Open Hardware Summit date announced for 2011? — Looking for votes on a logo
- Beagleboard: Power usage (current draw) for certain scenarios
- GSoC Update — BeagleBoard.org not a mentoring organization this year — Still looking for mentors to volunteer to mentor in other projects — Considering a smaller scale BeagleBoard Summer of Code
- Always Innovating Announcement…Super Jumbo Beagle Buffet!
- Khasim Syed Mohammed will be on next week to discuss the Android Rowboat project