Meet the Beagles: Open Source Computing
Get your hands in technology's guts and control your development destiny with these credit-card sized, low-power, open-hardware computers. Experiment with Linux, Android and Ubuntu and jump-start development in five minutes with the included USB cable.
Dive into the Beagle community to explore what Beagles can do. What can yours do?
What is BeagleBone Black Wireless?
Replacing the 10/100 Ethernet port with onboard 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz WiFi and Bluetooth, the popular open source BeagleBone™ Black computer now comes with built-in wireless networking capability. Leveraging a partnership with Octavo Systems and designed in CadSoft Eagle, BeagleBone™ Black Wireless is the easiest to use and modify credit-card sized IoT Linux computer available.
Processor: AM335x 1GHz ARM® Cortex-A8
- 512MB DDR3 RAM
- 4GB 8-bit eMMC on-board flash storage
- 3D graphics accelerator
- NEON floating-point accelerator
- 2x PRU 32-bit microcontrollers
- USB client for power & communications
- USB host
- 802.11b/g/n and Bluetooth 4.1 plus BLE
- 2x 46 pin headers
- Debian with Cloud9 IDE on Node.js w/ BoneScript library
- Third party support for Android and Ubuntu
- plus much more